Quaker House at Chautauqua Room Reservation Request – 2023
We look forward to spending time with you during the 2023 season!
To request a room during the SUMMER SEASON:
Please read the House Guidelines and click the link at the bottom of the page. NOTE: due to construction, there will be no before-season rentals in 2023.
For inquiries about rooms or spaces for rent AFTER August 2023:
Please contact our registrar, Kathy Slattery at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at:
7920 Kellogg Hill Rd.
South Dayton, NY 14138.
All guests staying at QH@CHQ must be fully vaccinated and boosted for Covid.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All bedrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors; no elevators or lifts.
- There is a full bath on each of the 3 floors. All bathrooms are shared.
- A simple Sunday evening Common Meal is provided. Guests are responsible for all other food. Guests are given a pantry shelf and refrigerator shelf for the foods they bring.
NOTE: no freezer space is available, and kitchen shelf space is limited.
- Gate passes (and parking passes) are required and can be purchased from the Institution in advance. They are not included in the room rate.
- Rental includes sheets, towels, coffee, tea, condiments, and Common Meal.
- Chautauqua property owners are not eligible for room rentals.
- Rental rates are by the room, not by the number of renters in that room. Please check with the registrar to see what accommodations may be possible for differently-abled persons.
- Room rental is limited to one week only during the summer season per individual. Registrations are only guaranteed once you receive confirmation from the registrar that your payment has been received.
Please hold payment until you receive an email from the Registrar
Be sure you have read the House Guidelines first, then use the button below to get to an online registration form. We look forward to seeing you at Quaker House!