Quaker House at Chautauqua Room Reservation Request – 2023
We look forward to spending time with you during the 2023 season!
To request a room during the SUMMER SEASON:
Please read the House Guidelines and click the link at the bottom of the page. NOTE: due to construction, there will be no before-season rentals in 2023. Find a listing of the available rooms and photos here.
For inquiries about rooms or spaces for rent AFTER August 2023:
Please contact our registrar, Kathy Slattery at [email protected] or by postal mail at:
7920 Kellogg Hill Rd.
South Dayton, NY 14138.
All guests staying at QHCHQ must be fully vaccinated and boosted for Covid.
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All bedrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors; no elevators. Each bathroom is shared by two bedrooms .
- There is also a wheel chair accessible full bath on the first floor.
- A simple Sunday evening Common Meal is provided. Guests are responsible for all other food. Guests are given a pantry shelf and refrigerator shelf for the foods they bring.
NOTE: no freezer space is available, and kitchen shelf space is limited.
- Gate passes (and parking passes) are required and can be purchased from the Institution in advance. They are not included in the room rate.
- Rental includes all linens and towels, coffee, tea, condiments, and Common Meal.
- Chautauqua property owners are not eligible for room rentals.
- Rental rates are by the room, Please check with the registrar to see what accommodations may be possible for differently-abled persons.
- Room rental is limited to one week during the summer season per individual. A second week may be requested beginning May 1 if there are rooms available.
- Please do not sent payment until you receive an email from the registrar. Your registration is confirmed by the registrar when payment has been received.
Be sure you have read the House Guidelines first, then use the button below to go to our online registration form. We look forward to seeing you at Quaker House!